Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10k x 5 ?

Options
  • 11-07-2012 10:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 460 ✭✭

Would it be feasable to invest 10k in 5 start ups, maybe working with each 1 day a week and expecting a 20% return from each over 5 years ? Doing something daily would be a huge part of it. I dont have any real business experience but I am bright and eager ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

To be honest no -
    All your doing is diluting your time and resources and i couldnt see this going any way but south.
    I could write a 1000 word post on the cons of this and how u would never see a return but struggle to think of one pro that could get you some long term return either financial or experience wise..

I would most defintely advise you to research the 5 you have and then research them again - Then invest your cash into the best option..
    Also could be an idea to take advice seeing as you have little experience in this start up field. Find a mentor and pick his brains

Best of luck with the ideas anyway mate...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 460 ✭✭four18

Thank You, Honest good advice. I will look at the Post office again !
    Ta

Advertisement