Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ON CAMPUS OR OFF CAMPUS?

Options
  • 12-07-2012 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Hi, I hopefully will be attending UCD in September but am really starting to worry about this accommodation problem now.
    I had hoped to stay off-campus, but I can't find any reasonable nearby accommodation.
    Could anyone help with this?
    I am also starting to think now that on-campus may be the way to go.

Does anyone have any reccomendations/advice for me please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Have you tried daft.ie?
    Consider places maybe a bit further from UCD that are serviced by a bus that goes by UCD, or maybe somewhere within cycling distance.

Also there's a board on here for students for digs & house shares
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=975

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

On campus is a good way to good if it's your first year, I think. I made a lot of my friends that way. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Muir wrote: »
    Have you tried daft.ie?
    Consider places maybe a bit further from UCD that are serviced by a bus that goes by UCD, or maybe somewhere within cycling distance.

Also there's a board on here for students for digs & house shares
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=975

Yep, thats the website I was looking on.
    I looked at places a good distance away but they were still too expensive. Thanks anyways. :)
    MavisDavis wrote: »
    On campus is a good way to good if it's your first year, I think. I made a lot of my friends that way. :)

Yeah, I think Campus is growing on me. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement