Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiny Wings 2 now available

Options
  • 12-07-2012 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭

One of my favourite games for iOS, Tiny Wings, has just been updated to version 2.0. It was announced a few days ago as Tiny Wings 2 but the Developer, Andreas Illiger, has released it as a free update to version 2.0. Also released is (finally) a version optimized for the iPad. Trailer below.

Tiny Wings for iPhone/iPod Touch (€0.79)
    Tiny Wings HD for iPad (€2.39)
    Hi Tiny Wings fans! The long-awaited Tiny Wings 2 is finally done! I’ve put a lot of love into creating this major update, and I hope you’ll enjoy it. You’ll be getting a completely new game mode with 15 hand-designed levels, a whole flock of baby birds, fish, and other surprises! And here’s the best part: Tiny Wings 2 is a free update, as a thank-you to my loyal fans (and because I don’t particularly like in-app purchases). :)
    Thanks, and have fun! 

What’s new:

• A new game mode: "Flight School"
    • 15 hand-crafted levels that really "flow"
    • A few new additions to the bird family
    • Hello shiny Retina Display! Tiny Wings is now as lovely as you are.
    • Night flights
    • iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
    • Revised menu
    • New languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch

Advertisement