Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOS - Ross Hegarty hairdresser Ranelagh

Options
  • 12-07-2012 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Need help finding out where Ross from Ross Hegarty hair in Ranelagh has moved to.

I hit gold about 4 years ago when after a lifetime of the search for perfect hairdresser I met Ross. He radically changed my hair and now I only reflect on my bad hair days and wish I had met him sooner. I have REALLY thick hair so up on till meeting him I had failed to meet a hairdresser who understood my hair and could make relevant suggestions giving it's thickness, my face shape and need for a low maintenance do.

Disaster has struck as Ross Hegarty hair is no more and website is dead. Know there is a new place opening up under new management sometime this month. But don't think he is involved. Salon was directly across from ranelagh luas stop on first floor.

Any help locating where Ross is now styling would be really appreciated

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

I loved this salon too, really hate when you find a good one and it closes! I remember Ross saying the last time I was in that he was seriously looking in to moving to America to work for a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Lainey_b01

Ah know he has connections over there. Mh don't think the budget will be able to include flights to states :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

If this is the salon I think it is then the new guy in there is brilliant!

Its Marco from Copacabana on cork st, Brazilian guy, fantastic hairdresserand isn't to scissor happy (a very hard trait to find in hairdressers!) Would definitely give him a try if its the same place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AON1234

Has anyone been able to locate the wonderful Ross, me and my friends were discussing him last night and how life hasn't been the same since he left... :(Jason was also a dream but I think he's still in Oz..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kera

Hi, Ross is back in Dublin and working for Noel Higgins Hairdressing in Blackrock, www.noelhiggins.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 angela2014

Lainey_b01 wrote: »
    Ah know he has connections over there. Mh don't think the budget will be able to include flights to states :-(

Ross has reopened a salon in Smithfield and the prices are fantastic! The number is 01-6779741

• Registered Users Posts: 25 funsboro

Ross that used to be in Noel Higgins in Blackrock and Ranelagh is back!! he's opened Little Apple Hairdressing in Smithfield, you'll find it on facebook and prices are fantastic. He's the best Hairdresser for curly hair ever, it's brilliant that he's back!! Yaaayyyyy

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭private

funsboro wrote: »
    Ross that used to be in Noel Higgins in Blackrock and Ranelagh is back!! he's opened Little Apple Hairdressing in Smithfield, you'll find it on facebook and prices are fantastic. He's the best Hairdresser for curly hair ever, it's brilliant that he's back!! Yaaayyyyy

Took your recommendation and am thrilled with the result. Highly recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭waterfordgirl

On mydealpage.ie theres a cut, condition and blowdry offer for €21 in his place

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pablojml

Hello Ladies,

Ross was in Littleapple hairdressing in smithfield but sadly left to Spain. <SNIP>

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭private

I'm sure the girls are great but he really understood curly hair. Back to long hair for me!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

I know gutted . can anyone recommend another good curly hairdresser in Dublin (not the naturel cut)

Advertisement