Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IP Webcams and wireless

Options
  • 12-07-2012 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am setting up 4 web cams (for home security) and need advice on how to connect them all. They will be wireless IP cams so I know I need to initially set these up on the router first. I will be using iSpyconnect.com to monitor them.

But is there any issues with 4 web cams connecting wirelessly to the router?

Any pointers or help appreciated. Anyone done this before?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Simply_Jay

tons of people have done this before. no one can really tell anything useful until you give at least details on cams' make & router details. perhaps it's a good idea to pre post a thread before actual questions arise but it's not effective because advice will be purely theoretical.

my pointer is - go ahead and try. Problems? Welcome to the router/cams documentation. Still got problems? Ask search engines. Nothing yet? Come back here or any other forum and ask with details applied.

And yeah, couldn't let this go. IMO & AFAIK ispyconnect may be not the best of options. Just so you know.

Advertisement