Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The VDV enigma

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

quality vid, he loved a goal in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Broke up with the missus, reportedly heavy handed..
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2255941/Rafael-Sylvie-van-der-Vaart-split-up.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Would he fancy a return to Spurs, Klinsmanesque? Push for the title Rafa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Broke up with the missus, reportedly heavy handed..
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2255941/Rafael-Sylvie-van-der-Vaart-split-up.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Would he fancy a return to Spurs, Klinsmanesque? Push for the title Rafa!

Could be a possibility, he took a huge pay cut to leave to be close to his family, to team fighting relegation

Wouldn't think he'll be back lads, I don't think I'd want him back anyway, water under the bridge, did well while we had him, good luck to him now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

It depends really, have shalke paid up yet? If not we might do a deal to re-sign him along the lines of what we did when we re-signed defoe and Kaboul from Pompey.

It depends really, have shalke paid up yet? If not we might do a deal to re-sign him along the lines of what we did when we re-signed defoe and Kaboul from Pompey.

Would you want him back ? I wouldn't. His best days are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Would you want him back ? I wouldn't. His best days are gone.

Clint Dempsey is the future! ;)

Nah, I think it's best he doesn't come back at this stage, I don't think he'd fit in with AVB's style anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Clint Dempsey is the future! ;)

Nah, I think it's best he doesn't come back at this stage, I don't think he'd fit in with AVB's style anyway.

Too late for VDV now. Had 2 great seasons like Berbs so best not to tarnish that memory.

Though if Dempsey is the future we may as well bring back Iversen and the Ginger Pele so dont even joke about that :D;)

Advertisement