Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i pad

• 12-07-2012 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi I got my ipad jailbroken and hated having it like that so I tried to reset in settings and now I'm left with a black screen?? Has anyone any advice or experience with this happening??? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Have you tried hard resetting it? Hold the Lock Button and the home button for 10 seconds.

OR

Put your iPad in DFU mode, see this video how to do that.

Then plug your iPad into your laptop, the itunes will detect the iPad in recovery mode, select the restore option and it will restore your iPad to it's unjailbroken state

• Registered Users Posts: 11 superbuckley

Thanks a million worked a treat. Your a gem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

No problem, anytime. Was it the reset or the DFU mode which helped?

I reset it and its back ok now. I just want rid of it being jailbroken I dont like it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

You'll have to restore it using iTunes to get rid of the jailbreak.

• Advertisement

Excellent thanks for replays. It's acing when I restore corrupt data try again. Thankfully it's still workin so I will relax and try it with a clear head tonight!!!!

Advertisement