Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know what model Car Kit this cradle belongs to?

Options
  • 12-07-2012 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm trying to find out if this car kit supports Bluetooth or not. Anyone know from the cradle, what model car kit it is? Thanks...

J.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

That's the CR-28 cradle. Can be attached to CK-7W and CK-10W. Bluetooth depends on the kit that's actually installed - AFAIK both the 7W and 10W kits support bluetooth. That's just a charging cradle that's pictured.

Can you find out which kit is installed? Bluetooth is normally active by default, try searching for it with your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭jasonb

Thanks for your reply...

That's the issue I have, Bluetooth doesn't seem to be working, so I wanted to make sure that the Car Kit supports it ( it's a fairly old one ) before I decide whether it needs to be repaired or not!

J.

Advertisement