Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Milk for Toddlers?

Options
  • 12-07-2012 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭

Would you give your toddler super milk? I never would have thought of it before, but with this extra vitamin D thing and the rainy summers we've been having is it a good idea to change the toddler to it? Are there any downsides I'm not thinking of? Or is it just some sort of scam to get us buying a million different kinds of milk? :D

Then what about when the baby hits one and I'm changing him to regular milk, is it okay to change him to supermilk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

It makes more sense than giving vit d drops which are outrageously expensive. I think we'll all start drinking super milk (low fat for us, full for son) from October onwards.

I started giving a little cows milk at 11 months and he was fine with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

The baby has real milk on his weetabix...do you think if I swap the toddler over to supermilk it'll be okay for the little one? Otherwise I'd be buying 3 different kinds of milk.

We have the low fat supermilk too....hmmm depending on whether the baby can have it, I might change the older guy to the full fat then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I can't see why not as long as its full fat. Its just enriched milk. I don't buy it at the moment because I shop in lidl or aldi but, as I said, I'm going to start buying it after the summer.

Advertisement