Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pabst Blue Ribbon in Galway?

• 12-07-2012 12:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭

hey Looking for somewhere that might stock this have looked around.

Have managed to get it in dublin before but would anyone know of somewhere in galway that stocks it ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Perhaps somewhere like Tesco or any of the Harvests?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

havent spotted it when i looked. Will check again in the harvests and ask in o briens too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

The Oslo sell it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭donaghs

Any shops in Dublin selling it? Never seen it in Redmonds, McHughs or the like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭Ruben Remus

biko wrote: »
    Perhaps somewhere like Tesco or any of the Harvests?

All of the Harvest branches have been closed for almost two years now. The Fine Wines shop that replaced the old Harvest branch in Raven Terrace (around the corner fron the Salthouse) is a poor substitute for Harvest in terms of beer selection.

• Advertisement

McCambridges is the bets offie in the city centre (Tesco are better but I'd call them "out the road"). They've a lovely selection. Better than O'Brien's anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

All of the Harvest branches have been closed for almost two years now. The Fine Wines shop that replaced the old Harvest branch in Raven Terrace (around the corner fron the Salthouse) is a poor substitute for Harvest in terms of beer selection.
    Oops, there is one by Subway in Westside I use sometime. Maybe that's something else, I just call them all Harvests still :D

biko wrote: »
    Oops, there is one by Subway in Westside I use sometime. Maybe that's something else, I just call them all Harvests still :D

That's one of the Fine Wines shops :)

Advertisement