Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16 year old work

Options
  • 12-07-2012 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi, I'm looking for work but I'm finding it unbelievably hard..I've applied for over 100 jobs and got 1 interview, Didn't get a call back so didn't get the job. I'm just looking for temporary or part time work at any type of job. I'm 16 years of age which isnt really helping and I still have a year left in school so that doesn't help either..In anyway I just wanted to post my cv(taking out all the private info) and see what use think of it and would it get me a job and If you could help me out a bit
    Thanks,
    DJ.

CURRICULUM VITAE

PERSONAL DETAILS

Home Address:
    Home Phone No:

Mobile Phone No:

E-mail:

Nationality: Irish Date of Birth: 8th September, 1995

EDUCATION

I am a student of
    in Dublin and am currently studying for the 2013 Leaving Certificate examinations.

I completed my Junior Certificate examinations in 2011 and achieved the following results:-

SUBJECT LEVEL GRADE

English Higher C
    Geography Higher D
    History Higher D
    Technical Graphics Higher C
    Technology Higher C
    Irish Ordinary C
    Mathematics Ordinary A
    Spanish Ordinary A
    C.S.P.E. Common B

WORK EXPERIENCE

For the past two years I have been offered summer work at
    , a firm that offers corporate advisory services, such as company formations, to clients including accountants and solicitors.

My duties have included:-

 Bank lodgements
     Filing of documents at the Companies Registration Office
     Cleaning all software from obsolete computers prior to their being recycled
     General office filing and other duties

INTERESTS AND HOBBIES

I enjoy playing football, basketball and golf. I also like to read, visit the cinema and listen to music. I also enjoy helping to solve computer and appliance problems.

REFERENCES

References can be obtained from:-

Managing Director

(Taken Private info away for this)

Principal

(Taken Private info away for this)

Advertisement