Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarven hotel/B&B accomodation for Fri 20th July

Options
  • 12-07-2012 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    I live in Limerick and I am bringing my 2 kids to the Munster Fleadh Cheoil na Mumhan 2012 in Dungarvan. I realise I have probably left it too late to se if I get one nights accomodatio for the Friday 20th July. I sspent some time googling hotel websites today and they all seem booked out, ony availability is for hotels 30 - 40K away, and in the that case I might as well drive up from Limerick. Before I give up, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

Try Clonea Strand Hotel or The Gold Coast. Not too far outside the town.

Richmont Hotel in Cappoquin (posh) & Hotel Lismore aren't too far either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks for that - Clonea Strand Hotel and The Gold Coast are booked out. I will think about Hotel LIssmore, which is 15 miles away....
    thanks!

If you contact the fleadh organisers they might be able to recommend a few places!

http://www.munsterfleadh.ie/

Accommodation

There is an abundance of accommodation available for visitors to Dungarvan for the Munster Fleadh weekend.

If you require assistance in finding accomodation or if you have accommodation to offer contact the
    Fleadh Accommodation Officer:
    Alice Fitzgearld
    Accommodation Hotline: 087-2177962

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You could also stay out in Tramore, which is about 40mins away but its a decent road and a great location to stay. B&Bs (up to 4 star) and Hotels (up to 3 stars).

Camper Van & stay in the heart of Dungarvan City!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

comeraghs wrote: »
    Camper Van & stay in the heart of Dungarvan City!

hahahaha! :)

Yeah a couple of friends are having a hard time finding accomodation for this aswell, one of them got lucky and got a room out in Clonea for it, but i doubt anyplace else has much room left...the only option you could try would be some of the smaller B&B's!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cashy7

Hi guys,

there's a good few people renting out their homes for the weekend down here and more people willing to do the same...

would this be of any help??

did you manage to find somewhere banjobongo?

If not try here maybe!

http://www.selfcatering-directory.co.uk/uploads/estate/selfcatering/self-catering-9195.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks I got a hotel about 25 mins drive away.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭joebre

OP,

Sorry I do not have a room available on Friday but have just had a cancellation for Saturday that may be of use to somebody !
    Double room in the heart of the Gaeltacht, opposite Mooney's Pub and 6 miles from Dungarvan.

See the link below for contact details

[HTML]http://www.ringbedandbreakfast.ie/[/HTML]

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭joebre

Gone now !

Advertisement