Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Patching

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

Next time I see you round Arklow il come introduce myself to you.

on line threat , mmmmmmmmmmm i see a ban coming

resorts to a pissless threat that can never be carried out -- oooohhhh

is that how your react to being caught out on a internet forum as a fool who is talking out his rear end ???

how grown up of you

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DaveShore66

dj jarvis wrote: »
    on line threat , mmmmmmmmmmm i see a ban coming

resorts to a pissless threat that can never be carried out -- oooohhhh

is that how your react to being caught out on a internet forum as a fool who is talking out his rear end ???

how grown up of you

Not a threat, just a statement. You said I'd never have the balls to say it to your face. Il introduce myself to you and then tell you what I think face to face. I rarely find physical violence is needed. Not with the likes of you anyway.

How exactly was I caught out as a fool who is talking out his rear end? If anything you have, your a sad little computer repair man who likes to play make believe!!

Not a threat, just a statement. You said I'd never have the balls to say it to your face. Il introduce myself to you and then tell you what I think face to face. I rarely find physical violence is needed. Not with the likes of you anyway.

How exactly was I caught out as a fool who is talking out his rear end? If anything you have, your a sad little computer repair man who likes to play make believe!!

yea - what ever - good bye - learn how to use a internet forum before you go shooting your ill informed mouth off - save you from looking foolish.

there is a ignore function - i suggest you use, it as im about to

yea - what ever - good bye - learn how to use a internet forum before you go shooting your ill informed mouth off - save you from looking foolish.

there is a ignore function - i suggest you use, it as im about to

You really are a sad little man!! Everything I was told about you is true. Your a total Walter Mitty!! Sad! I actually feel sorry for you.

LOL - just saw this !!! ok so if you claim to know me , then you will also know what i have posted is ALL 100% true.................

or you dont know me, and are just spouting off ,

so go on - prove me wrong on ANYTHING i have claimed in my posts,

if you want you can send me a PM with your proof - i wait in anticipation

Everything you have said is totally wrong, where do I start? Your a sad little man who pretends he has the inside track on something you know nothing about. You are a sensationalist, you make up outlandish stories (like the one about the Sarg who told his men to stand down from arresting a group of lads playing dress up with lid-less girls on the back of their bikes) to try to prove how hard you and your mates are.

Bottom line here is, you got involved in a debate on a subject you know nothing about, you tried to tell lies to make yourself out to be a hard man and you ended up being exposed as a sad old computer repair man that likes to talk ****e!

Get help.

• Advertisement

Everything you have said is totally wrong, where do I start? Your a sad little man who pretends he has the inside track on something you know nothing about. You are a sensationalist, you make up outlandish stories (like the one about the Sarg who told his men to stand down from arresting a group of lads playing dress up with lid-less girls on the back of their bikes) to try to prove how hard you and your mates are.

Bottom line here is, you got involved in a debate on a subject you know nothing about, you tried to tell lies to make yourself out to be a hard man and you ended up being exposed as a sad old computer repair man that likes to talk ****e!

Get help.

so to sum up you dont know me - and cant prove me wrong - as i thought
    the offer is still open - pm with your proof that i am wrong
    you called bull **** about my post on the murder - but are strangely quiet on this when i pointed out all you have to do is google to find im telling the truth.
    also where in all my posts did i say or imply i was " a hard man " ?
    so go ahead - you send me your email

Get help.

hahahahahah

either you cant read or really have no clue

a Sargent at arms is the bike clubs enforcer - not a garda :-)
    so he would have never told anyone to " stand down " or arrested anyone
    and anyone who knows anything about MC clubs would know this
    you are really exposing your lack of knowledge on this subject

and you say i know nothing !!! jesus this is just getting funnier and funnier

awaiting your email

hahahahahah

either you cant read or really have no clue

a Sargent at arms is the bike clubs enforcer - not a garda :-)
    so he would have never told anyone to " stand down " or arrested anyone
    and anyone who knows anything about MC clubs would know this
    you are really exposing your lack of knowledge on this subject

and you say i know nothing !!! jesus this is just getting funnier and funnier

awaiting your email

Ah sorry, I misread your bull**** story!!! Its still a total lie and you know it. Your a sad man.

What email are you waiting for exactly? One that proves you are full of ****? I don't need to prove that ffs, you need to prove your not, which will be impossible for you to do.

You really are a total walter mitty.

• Site Banned Posts: 957 ✭✭✭leeomurchu

Alright lads think that's enough we all know it's not goin to go further than a verbal ding dong on here.

DJ Jarvis if the paper did some coverage of you regarding this murder I presume you name would be somewhere online in the papers.

If you wanted to clear anything up you could just post your name and let us look up said article.

Anyway appreciate both of your stories, it's still no clearer on the whole biker scene but I reckon this makes for an interesting thread.

One thing I don't understand is if I was a member of one of these lawless clubs I'd have the courage of my convictions and would have no problem using my name instead of a pseudonym. I'd have thought it would've been expected of a club member yet from what I've read here it seems to be frowned upon.

Surely members should be proud of their clubs/ gangs/ MC whatever you want to call it.

Ah sorry, I misread your bull**** story!!! Its still a total lie and you know it. Your a sad man.

What email are you waiting for exactly? One that proves you are full of ****? I don't need to prove that ffs, you need to prove your not, which will be impossible for you to do.

You really are a total walter mitty.

no you just did not understand what was being said - anyone with a ounce of knowledge of the scene would have copped it straight away - the fact you did not speaks volumes

and the email im waiting for is your proof im bull****ting - you are so convinced that i am, well either put up or shut up , you have been caught bull****ting yourself and now are backpedaling to beat the band

and you calling me sad !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Thread reopened.

Advertisement