Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr. Binman - new Tramore arrangement.

Options
  • 12-07-2012 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Morning guys, I know I should probably post this on the County page but the City one is the one I'm always on! Anyway, I'm out in Tramore and we know Mr. Binman recently changed collection times i.e. they used to collect every week but now it's gone to once a fortnight. They put a new calendar in the top of the bin but with the bad weather, it got soaked and we can't read it!! Can't find anything online so we haven't a clue when to put what bags out! Would anyone in the Tramore area able to shed some light on it for us and tell us which collection will be next etc & we can work it out ourselves from there, thanks. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Aye but you can still post in the County Forum where Tramore people would be on :)

The changes in the city were that today was Recycling and next week is the Grey Bin and Brown Bin. You could call them to clarify and ask them to send you out a timetable (I got mine the day after asking, which was fast).

Topic Moved

Advertisement