Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choosing Debit Cards, help?

Options
  • 12-07-2012 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

So I was thinking of applying for a Credit Card mainly for online purchases (Threadless, XBL, Amazon, the likes) and also taking away the need to carry anything more than I actually do spend in cash, but it's not available to me just yet.

I figured Debit Cards might be easier, but which bank do I go with? I've checked out AIB and BOI, and the latter seems handier with the whole contactless thing going on. Opinions/advice? :3

EDIT: Doing further research, they all seem to have the same fees/charges, so, should I just go for BOI since I already have an account with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

That would seem the logical choice - there is a very little product differentiation when it comes to debit cards.

Advertisement