Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woods - Glounthaune

Options
  • 12-07-2012 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

hi, would anybody have any information on The Woods Estate in Glounthaune? Would you know what the plans are for it? Are more houses being built? Have many of the houses been bought? The houses look nice but just wondering would it be a good place to buy. the estate sort of looks unfinished. Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

hi, would anybody have any information on The Woods Estate in Glounthaune? Would you know what the plans are for it? Are more houses being built? Have many of the houses been bought? The houses look nice but just wondering would it be a good place to buy. the estate sort of looks unfinished. Thanks,

It's a fantastic area. The developers are long gone, so it's unlikely that anything will be built there for the next while. I think all the 'lodges' are occupied now, and some of the other houses.
    Last time I looked there the asking prices were way down from the peak - like 500k down to under 200k for the 2 beds.
    I viewed them in the past and they seemed quite well put together, some things I didn't like but that's always the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Lazarus Malrax

deRanged wrote: »
    It's a fantastic area. The developers are long gone, so it's unlikely that anything will be built there for the next while. I think all the 'lodges' are occupied now, and some of the other houses.
    Last time I looked there the asking prices were way down from the peak - like 500k down to under 200k for the 2 beds.
    I viewed them in the past and they seemed quite well put together, some things I didn't like but that's always the way.

hi deRanged. They do look lovely houses - we've looked at them from the outside and just weren't sure about the development. Thanks

Advertisement