Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Most Important Question….

• 12-07-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1 bdeberg

You must ask yourself is…when you pass on from this life do you want to stand before God on the basis of your own deeds or works? I mean really? No one has lived a perfect life and the thought that somehow all the “good” things you did in your life will somehow outweigh the bad things is pretty shaky at best. If God is perfect wouldn’t he demand perfection from his creation (i.e. obeying God’s law at all times)? There is however someone who led a perfect life and never sinned. Simply by asking Yeshua (Jesus) to be your savior his righteousness will be credited to your account and your sin taken away. You will not have to fear standing before God with the threat of condemnation. So please make the wise choice before it is too late….

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

AH is the perfect place for this discussion. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

My first thought was 'Bring it on bitch !!'

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

No, the most important question is: why have I waited until nearly 2:30 to have lunch?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

looks at OPs post count................troll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

God, Jesus and all the other fairy takes in the Bible are not real OP. Didn't you get the memo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Rhand

I do want to stand in front of God and ask him why he has given me this butt-ugly face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

bdeberg wrote: »
    Simply by asking Yeshua (Jesus) to be your savior his righteousness will be credited to your account and your sin taken away

Could you please tell me the current balance of my account and how much righteousness I have left, I have a feeling its low after last weekend

OP are you Katie Holmes and are you having a religous meltdown? Has your split with Tommy let you to question Scientology?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

bdeberg wrote: »
    You must ask yourself is…when you pass on from this life do you want to stand before God on the basis of your own deeds or works? I mean really? No one has lived a perfect life and the thought that somehow all the “good” things you did in your life will somehow outweigh the bad things is pretty shaky at best. If God is perfect wouldn’t he demand perfection from his creation (i.e. obeying God’s law at all times)? There is however someone who led a perfect life and never sinned. Simply by asking Yeshua (Jesus) to be your savior his righteousness will be credited to your account and your sin taken away. You will not have to fear standing before God with the threat of condemnation. So please make the wise choice before it is too late….

Belive all this stuff or else. No conditions apply* Oh, by the way we have no evidence what-so-ever for any of this being true, sorry bro!

*conditions apply

What makes you think god has the time to interview you anyway?
    If he does exist that is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

JAYSUS!

bluewolf wrote: »
    did you not get enough of a response here?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=58977993

Preacher crossover.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Ok.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement