Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COULD IT BE!!?!! A STORM CHASING .... GAME!!!! :D

Options
  • 12-07-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭

Seeing THis has just made my day!! :D

Was only having a laugh with my mates about wishing someone would make a game like this!!

REALLY HOPE IT GETS COMPLETED!!! ....

http://www.storm-game.com/

Award-winning REX Game Studios proudly presents a highly advanced, real-world simulation in the art of storm chasing.

You can compete as a single-user or work within a multi-player arena, battle for grant money to purchase or upgrade new equipment, face real-world challenges, coordinate with virtual storm chasers and much, much more!

You can also hire storm chasers and position your teams, providing them funds to accurately forecast events and gain grant money based upon experience points, accurate forecasts and lives saved. Furthermore, you will receive real-time weather events and communication from virtual storm chasers and inspect the latest radar and satellite updates to issue commands to other storm chasers. Throughout each adventure, you will receive news updates about advances in equipment or techniques in forecasting severe weather.

Join the adventure… and save lives!

Compete for grant money to purchase new equipment in order to make the most accurate forecasts and warnings.

Strategize as a single user or work as a team within a massive multi-player experience to dominate the storm chasing world.

Face real-world challenges such as broken equipment or lack of funds.

Acquire experience and accuracy points based upon the outlooks, watches and warnings you make.

Coordinate with your virtual storm chasers to be the first on the scene.

More information to come...

I think this is an appropriate meme for such news.... :pac:
    acb.jpg

WOOOOOOO!!! :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Guess what Santy is getting Iancar :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

:D... OH PLEEEEASE let it be out for christmas!! haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Iancar29 wrote: »
    :D... OH PLEEEEASE let it be out for christmas!! haha!

Ah sure thats ages away....just buy it, recession me goo:D

Advertisement