Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st party

Options
  • 12-07-2012 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all,
    Just wondering anyone know a good place to have a 21st? Not sure whehter to stay in town or not

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

How many people? Do you just want a table at a pub or close off a section?
    Music needs? Food?

That said, the Ruby Room is popular, if it's still there (upstairs in Kings Head).

• Registered Users Posts: 21 kel91

Im inviting like 60 people. Ya I would prefer a closed off section with a dj and finger food. never thought of that place actually

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Also top floor in Buskers might work.
    You need to check with these places over the phone, they don't always allow closed off parties if it's a weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭paulgalway

How much do you have to spend?

This will dictate what you can have.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mary90

Monroes have a room which I have seen host parties from time to time. Its a nice spot too. Not sure what they charge or anything like that but I know they do finger food.

• Advertisement

paulgalway wrote: »
    How much do you have to spend?

This will dictate what you can have.

I'm sure most places will give a room for free if you have enough people coming, or at least only charge a small amount to make sure you turn up. I got a function room of a hotel for free when I had my 21st and that was right in the middle of the boom when places were charging for the air you breathe.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

The Cottage in lower Salthill has a good reputation for parties, unsure if they could fit 60 tho

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement