Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother US **Spoilers**

Options
  • 12-07-2012 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭

So it's that time of year again when my favourite guilty pleasure rolls around. It's starting tonight in the US and supposedly will have some returning players.

Anyone else gonna watch? It's usually pretty decent!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Seen by many (including me!) to be the best Big Brother, this season has so much potential for fun. They have 12 regular contestants and 4 all-stars who are in the house to mentor the newbies. Each mentor has 3 contestants under his/her wing. The winner gets 500k, and the winning mentor gets 100k, so everyone is in it to win.

There is so much scope for backstabbing, double-dealing, cross-group alliances and general bitchiness, I can't wait to see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Started a thread the other day, thought there would be much more interest in it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056699441

Haven't seen the latest episode yet but I like the twist this season. You can already tell some of them are super competitive so should make for a great season.

Sorry CC, missed that!

I've merged the threads. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Good start to the season. The coaches were very quick to align with each other.

Will be really interesting to see what happens when individuals fall out with/lose faith in their coaches. It shouldn't take too much for that to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Interesting first week.

Think Willie made a mess of things - he's gonna have to fight hard... And I had so much high hopes for him being Russell's brother and whatnot... Hopefully he can go far...
    As well as Willie, I think JoJo is gonna be one of my favourites this year - she didn't do much in week one, but I think she'll be pretty cool.

Thankfully there's no one in there that I instantly took a disliking to, which is rare...

• Advertisement

Yeah it's been an enjoyable first week. I think the addition of the coaches has definitely kicked it up a notch and people are playing hard from the start.

Certainly looks like Willie will be in the firing line and if he is it'll be interesting to see who sticks by him, particularly after his supposed mocking of Wil.

Kinda rooting for Frank now and was happy he won the HOH. His dad is actually a pretty famous pro wrestler so I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet.

Mike Boogie is hilarious too, he's such a character and has probably the pointiest eyebrows I've ever seen.

Apologies for the double post, but that escalated quickly! The Hantz family have some serious issues it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Sorry guys but what channel is the US version on.

It's not on any channels over here, Storm.

About Willie - Jesus what a tool.
    I'd just love if they did a quick interview with Russell on Thursdays eviction show to ask what he thought of how Willie played the game.

Anyone watching this year? The last 2 weeks have been the most entertaining in all 14 seasons. Dan is an absolute legend. He won't win, but he is an absolute legend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭OU812

Gave up on it ages ago. is it worth dipping into again ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Yeah, the last few weeks have been great! I want more after that Double Eviction!

I think the closing weeks are going to be really interesting. It's kind of anyones game at this stage which is rarely the case.

Advertisement