Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank transfer ireland to germany

Options
  • 12-07-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

i bought something on ebay and i need to pay for it by bank transfer i have his details but what is the best way to do it im with ulster bank so im stuck i dont know how long it would take or should i opening a different account with a different bank to do it any help thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,223 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

i bought something on ebay and i need to pay for it by bank transfer i have his details but what is the best way to do it im with ulster bank so im stuck i dont know how long it would take or should i opening a different account with a different bank to do it any help thanks

If it is below €1,904.61 in value than you can go into your local postoffice and for a fee of €5.08 do an Eurogiro money transfer which will be credited into the german bank account. See info here.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Raladic

Or just transfer it from Ulster, I think most transfers have gone through now. Then mail the sender and tell him you have transferred the money, add a screenshot optionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 anthonyross

thanks for the replays its alright i got him to accept paypal so everthing is sorted thanks

Advertisement