If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37"-40" Tv

Options
  • 12-07-2012 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Guys,
    I am looking for a 37"-40" TV. Not to bothered re brand, but it must be full HD, and at least 100Hz. Budget would be a max of €500.
    Thanks
    Giggler

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Giggler wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I am looking for a 37"-40" TV. Not to bothered re brand, but it must be full HD, and at least 100Hz. Budget would be a max of €500.
    Thanks
    Giggler

Giggler,

apologies for the late response and thanks for the opprotunity to quote..

The best deal at the moment is 37" is the LG 37LK450 which is Full HD 1080p but does not have 100Hz - this is just £329.95/€419.99 now.

If you could squeeze a 42" in we have the 1080P / 100Hz Mci rated LG 42CS460 which is just £329.95 / €449.99..

If you wanted to step up a notch we have the 37LS5600 at £409.95 / €509.99 - this is an LED with DLNA networking, Full HD and 100Hz MCi Scanning..http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/37ls5600/lg-37ls5600

Apologies again for the delay and don't hesitate to give us a shout if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Giggler

Thanks John,
    I will have a look at those. Space or room will not take a 42", so max 40" it has to be.

Do those prices include delivery??

Giggler

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Giggler wrote: »
    Thanks John,
    I will have a look at those. Space or room will not take a 42", so max 40" it has to be.

Do those prices include delivery??

Giggler

Hi Giggler,

Those prices are ex delivery. Delivery on a 40" screen would be £29.95 for a next working day delivery service.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.