Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pub to watch haye v chisora

Options
  • 12-07-2012 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

hey lads anyone know if any pub in the city will be showing this myself and a few of the lads wanna go watch it but its on boxnation and i not sure what pubs would have it! was thinking bout norris or the showboat myself! anyone else here have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I wouldn't mind seeing this myself. I watched him fight Klitchko up in the Tap but that was on sky sports so it's a different kettle of fish.

If ever there was a time I wanted to see both fighters somehow knock each other out then this is really it...

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭alphapa

yeah watched that in philly grimes was packed out the door that night! id say a pub would defo do good buisness if they show it since they will be in the ring by ten with it on in upton park! i hope they kill each other 2 big mouth pieces!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I doubt there will be many, if any that will pay to get this hype fest in, double knock out would be a nice result

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Why would you wanna watch that fight its two ponces going at each other, Amir Kahn and Danny Garcia are fighting that night on sky sports 1, now that will be a good fight. :)

S28382 wrote: »
    Why would you wanna watch that fight its two ponces going at each other, Amir Kahn and Danny Garcia are fighting that night on sky sports 1, now that will be a good fight. :)

yeah at bout half 3 in the morn! tho! so think i shud be home intime for that! "king" khan is as much a hype job as any of em aswel! some good boxiers on the undercard of that tho!Phil Lo Greco, Daquan Arnett, Abner Cotto and J'Leon Love all unbeaten prospects ohh and jamie kav aswel!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

What time is the haye fight expected to be on, I've no interest in the undercard fights?

id say they will be in the ring between half 9 and ten because theres a curfew with it being on in upton park the stadium has to be cleared by 12 its a residential area! the main support fight was pulled because german tv wanted it on at 10

Lovely time to be on too. Did anyone hear of a pub? I'm going out tonight and I'd easily float over to any pub and watch it. I have a feeling Haye is gonna lay him out within 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Chisora out in the fifth

Kahn out in the 4th

Danny Garcia has some power in his left hand Kahn didnt have a clue what hit him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Boxing is a dying sport.

Back on topic...Kilkenny ain't a city!

• Advertisement

I taped the Khan fight and watched it this morning. Was brilliant in all fairness. I'm glad I didn't bother with the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭ikeano29

I watched the khan fight live on the net, he boxed well for first couple of rounds, lightening fast but like a fish out of water when he gets hit hard to the head. I think he's gone as far as he can go in terms of stepping up to the next level, there will be no mayweather now ans no more fights in america for a while.

The haye chisora fight i downloaded and even though i knew the result it was the best heavy-weight fight i've seen in a couple of years, the atmosphere at upton park was very good and in the rain too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Khan boxed without a brain, the argument could be made that he does not have a boxing brain of course, but he could have won if he stuck to the plan that Roach gave him, his pre fight training was odd too. Everything about the fight was off actually from his point of view.

Beautiful seeing him get put down regardless :)

Advertisement