Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Computational Finance UL 2012/2013

Options
  • 12-07-2012 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey

Just wondering if anyone on here is starting the MSc computational finance in September 2012. Ive applied just waiting to hear back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Ziggy*Dust

Yep, I've accepted a place. I've heard good things. Looking forward to starting. Have you heard back?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 podge84

yeah ive accepted place too, any luck on accomodation?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ian_jen

I have accepted it too. And have got a house in Alder Close, Elm Park. Are ye sorted with houses yet?

no havnt found anything yet not having much luck, hopefully something soon

Yeah, I found a room in a house share via Daft. Rent.ie is good too. Try to avoid the estates right beside campus as they'll be pretty noisy with undergrad parties during term time.

Is the course timetable online anywhere? Anyone know what sort of hours we'll have?

• Advertisement

If you pm me your email address I can forward it on to you. I asked Bernard for it last week.

I'm paraic by the way.28. From wexford. Did finance undergrad. What bout yourself?

Have any of you been able to access your UL student email, or has none of that been set up yet?

Advertisement