Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Lóistín/Digs i mBÁC/Dublin

Options
  • 12-07-2012 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Dia dhaoibh,

'níon léinn mé atá ag iarraidh lóistín/digs i gceantar Bhaile Átha Cliath ó Mheán an Fhómhair 2012 - tús an tsamraidh 2013, gan a bheith níos faide ar shiúl ó Choláiste na Tríonóide/lár na cathrach ná 20 bom. sa bhus más féidir. An rud ab fhearr liom ná seomra aonair faoi choinne 5 lá sa tseachtain is corr-dheireadh seachtaine.

GRMA

Hi,

I am a student looking for digs in the Dublin area for the academic year 2012/13, no further than 20 minute bus journey from Trinity/town if possible. I would be looking for a single room for 5 days a week and the odd weekend.

Thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 joy28

Hi did u find digs.

Have a double room in house in Marino, a walk to town or ten minutes on bus to Trinity. 123 bus stops outside.

I went to Trinity myself travelled from here.

if you are still looking if you want to send me your email I can send you pictures of house

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 domhnaillin

Hi Fiona,

Thanks for the reply, I got it in my emails but it doesn't seem to be showing up here. I have a place at this stage which is available until Christmas but after that I'll most likely be looking for another one. Could you pm me your email address and I'll get in contact around then if it suits?

Thanks a million!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement