Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2yr old allergies and childminders?

Options
  • 12-07-2012 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi guys-we hve a dilemma ive adorable daughter has several allergies both nanas mind her when I work etc due to personal issues 1nana cant do this ne more.to date v greatful for them. Ive recently started looking for chilminder going thru schooldays etc.i met 2lady from this.meeted and greeted.both were eager and I went thru her bits and pieces etc in quick succession declined.im heart broken for my little girl.both nanna hve been brilliant with no qualifications and superb job.creches reluntant and dnt hve the budget.i just want to know what some of you parents handle you kids that have allergies.my daughters nuts eggs and dairydairy with chilminders.im a little hurt I have to say.i feel im wasting my time. I would love to hear what u have to say.

Comments

Advertisement