Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Married Couple Video ---

• 12-07-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hey everyone , fairly new here so did'nt know where to post this . I was talking to a friend who had told me about this story she had seen on the news a couple years ago in which a couple were been married out foreign by some foreign guy who i guess was a priest & was using his native language but in fact it turned out that the foreign guy was actually slagging off the couple & calling them both names instead of saying actual marital " stuff " . i tried to find the story or a video on youtube because she had said there was one on there . i was wondering does anyone remember this story or seeing this video & if so could you show me where , a bit of a long shot i know but stranger things have happened , any help much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

lazyface indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Do you like tall tales?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

I typed
    youtube married in foreign language

into google and found it (no 1 result). How long did it take you to post the OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Best thing about being abroad, you get to slag everyone off in Irish and they haven't a clue!:D

It's bound to bite me in the ass but then again I'd be none the wiser!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Op you knew to the internet or just boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

hondasam wrote: »
    Op you knew to the internet or just boards?
    He knew nothing, soon he no everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lazyface

thanks to the helpful & unhelpful i have it now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Pottler wrote: »
    He knew nothing, soon he no everything.

OP is no he.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

lazyface wrote: »
    hey everyone , fairly new here so did'nt know where to post this . I was talking to a friend who had told me about this story she had seen on the news a couple years ago in which a couple were been married out foreign by some foreign guy who i guess was a priest & was using his native language but in fact it turned out that the foreign guy was actually slagging off the couple & calling them both names instead of saying actual marital " stuff " . i tried to find the story or a video on youtube because she had said there was one on there . i was wondering does anyone remember this story or seeing this video & if so could you show me where , a bit of a long shot i know but stranger things have happened , any help much appreciated :)

A foreign guy in foreign country eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Years ago worked in a bar/restaurant.

Same wee woman came in every week, every week she asked the exact same question.

'Is the curry hot?'

Every week she had the curry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

hondasam wrote: »
    OP is no he.
    He's a she? Anyway, I was only messing, I thought you were doing your American Red Indian voice again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

Very disappointed - thread title had me hoping for a fifty shades of fapping story ...

Advertisement