Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency! Film Editor Required ASAP for Serious Project in Need of Finalising.

• 12-07-2012 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey,

I need a serious film editor 'yesterday'. Format is Final Cut Pro. My guy is out of action and today I've been invited to show it at a festival next Sunday.

I also need assistance with ADR on this project. The cut is 99% complete. ADR needs to redone by two very competent actors. It's an important film in that 2000 books have been written about the subject matter but this is the first film.

I am intimate with script and flow, rhythm of the language as is the other actor.

Process includes:
    One full day day of ADR (Vocal Line will probably be required)
    One, Possible two full days of finalising edit
    One day bouncing film to refine.

The film is quite good and has been graded nicely in my view though I would take your advice on this. From a literary perspective it's a very important work.

The major issue I have is that one of the actors is going away on Saturday morning and will be gone until launch day.

And of course I'm working on a tight budget (Though this is a cash budget).

Hoping you can advise or help.
    Oh yeah, I'm based in Kildare.

Cheers,

Ker.

Comments

Advertisement