Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache Pizza

Options
  • 12-07-2012 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi Guys, anyone know if apache pizza is closed down or whats the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭bluefirefly

its closed.
    the owe rent or something,so the landlords got the locks changed and all. I saw a security guy standing outside of it and wont let the staff in. should have took a video...it was pretty serious

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭natty_asha

yeah seemingly they owed suppliers money too. they ran out of pizzas last time they were open due to lack of supplies bacause owners weren't paying suppliers.

From what I've heard the owners just used the business to make quick money and then move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

natty_asha wrote: »

From what I've heard the owners just used the business to make quick money and then move on.

I'm surprised that Apache let it get to this stage and did not step in earlier to protect their name. I see on their website they are have Franchise Opportunities Currently available immediately in: Carlow, Kilkenny and Letterkenny. Must have been the case that they did not know how deep in trouble the franchisee had gotten. http://www.apache.ie/franchises/index.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jay gatsby

Excuse my ignorance but where in the town is/was it located?

Never even knew we had one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

It was where the pizza hut delivery place and Godfathers pizza place was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

foggy_lad wrote: »
    It was where the pizza hut delivery place and Godfathers pizza place was.
    and where an infinite number of similar pizza places open up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Passed through Athy yesterday evening and Apache was closed there also

Advertisement