Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Goodies: 2 flights to Europe

Options
  • 12-07-2012 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is the right section to be posting in, so feel free to move it.
    I plan to go on a holiday in September (between the 5th - 17th). Since I already have credit saved up from the Meteor Goodies deal, I was thinking that maybe I'll just throw extra money in for credit to get the 2 flights to Europe.

Does anybody have any information regarding how reliable the service is?
    My main concern is that the tickets won't arrive before the above date, and we'll be stressing over it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Jaych1000

Anyone got any information on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

I'd imagine calling Meteor would be your best bet.

Have a look at flight prices at your destination without using the meteor goodie bag, since it's September normal flight prices will be lower than those in July and August.

Make sure you check the terms and conditions with these, about excluded dates etc..

Advertisement