Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 17 Results

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

matthew8 wrote: »
    16-2 TD:int ratio.

That against humans or CPU? If humans... Very good... why did you only run 1 play today?? Though its hard to throw ints on streaks... Completion percentage is the dead giveaway.

If human and CPU... Who cares!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Did you try shifting your line too? If he was getting the matchup that he wanted, why not try disrupt it?

I tried the block right briefly, but it failed.

ibmax wrote: »
    That against humans or CPU? If humans... Very good... why did you only run 1 play today?? Though its hard to throw ints on streaks... Completion percentage is the dead giveaway.

All human. Against the CPU, it's worse.

All human. Against the CPU, it's worse.

Very good then... Completion percentage???

Very good then... Completion percentage???

I'll accumulate the stats now...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Jesus lads it's only a game!

60 for 120, a 50% completion percentage. Of course that stat does not reflect drops and pressures. 1663 yards too.

Buccs, I didn't mean to accuse you of wrongdoing and I'm sorry it was read that way. Peace?

Buccs, I didn't mean to accuse you of wrongdoing and I'm sorry it was read that way. Peace?

I'm just playin'. Peace, unless we meet in the superbowl in which case I'm gonna nano blitz you out of the stadium! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Addilynn Clumsy Strawberry

Redskins 47 - 20 Steelers

a win to finish my season 10-6 and missing out on a playoff spot due to conference record.

great league lads its really brought the fun back into madden i was sick of online play quickly this year and offline franchise bored me but since i joined the league madden is my most played game.

best of luck to all the playoff teams il be rooting for etloveslsd (although it would sicken me to watch the giants win another sb) see ye next year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Giants win against the Eagles 34-14. Not much to report accept Shannon Holmes should have wrapped up the sack race with 5 sacks and a td in the game to take him to 32 sacks on the season. He finishes 5 ahead on Tamba Hali who cheated to get there anyway.

Im gonna tell everyone that I went undefeated, and just ignore the 1 on the record. I wasnt there so it didn't happen.

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Giants win against the Eagles 34-14. Not much to report accept Shannon Holmes should have wrapped up the sack race with 5 sacks and a td in the game to take him to 32 sacks on the season. He finishes 5 ahead on Tamba Hali who cheated to get there anyway.

Im gonna tell everyone that I went undefeated, and just ignore the 1 on the record. I wasnt there so it didn't happen.

Well done ET... A close race to the last!!! If only I'd cheated some more....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Green Bay 31-0 Seattle

The Packers finish off the regular season with a second consecutive shutout. Has the Green Bay D Turned up just in time for the play offs? Time will tell as they play the Bears in the wildcard round, the team who were shut out last week by them.

Thanks for the game Neko. Hope you still make the play offs.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Bills beat the Titans in the 43-14 beating, neither team choosing their normal play book and some good chat between both coaches

Advance the league!!

Half wy through game lads. Will be advanced in 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Ye was good banter a weird game , nothing on the line. Sure next week means more !

Ye was good banter a weird game , nothing on the line. Sure next week means more !

If by next week.. you mean in 30 mins then yes you are correct :cool:

I can play our game dave the PFL Celt game will be tomorrow

If by next week.. you mean in 30 mins then yes you are correct

Ah lads... The Bucs, Giants, Jets and Ray-duhs are meant to have a well deserved bye week. The way things are going it'll be a bye-day!!!!

Ah lads... The Bucs, Giants, Jets and Ray-duhs are meant to have a well deserved bye week. The way things are going it'll be a bye-day!!!!

Hey.. after i beat dave i'm not around for 3 weeks.. you lads can get some holidays in and we can pick the play offs up when i get back ;)

You get some time off.. Game now to be played first thing Wednesday!

• Advertisement

League is advanced.

You get some time off.. Game now to be played first thing Wednesday!

Yahoo... The Bucs are going to Dollywood!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Seahawks squeak through!

Can someone lend me a QB???
    And a RB for that matter... ;):p

NekoChan wrote: »
    Seahawks squeak through!

Can someone lend me a QB???
    And a RB for that matter... ;):p

Surely there's a better QB than Hope Bromley in FA? :)

SantryRed wrote: »
    Surely there's a better QB than Hope Bromley in FA? :)

I never expected to have to play her in all fairness... but Clausen at a 71 is best QB in FA..and they more or less even accuracy n power wise

NekoChan wrote: »
    I never expected to have to play her in all fairness... but Clausen at a 71 is best QB in FA..and they more or less even accuracy n power wise

Rumour has it.. McNabb might be chopped... :eek:

Clausen can do a job, I snapped up the best FA QB a while ago to backup Hill, 92 THP, 83 SAC, 80 MAC, 85 DAC.

If I were you I would pick Josh Portis. Run around a little with his 84 speed, but he's not all that bad with his arm either, 90 THP, 75 SAC, 73 MAC and 79 DAC.

Clausen can do a job, I snapped up the best FA QB a while ago to backup Hill, 92 THP, 83 SAC, 80 MAC, 85 DAC.

Hope so... Bromley threw 4 int ion last game...

though that could just be me... my offense wasnt greatest with stafford at helm either :confused:

You weren't that great in some friendly either. Seriously, go with Portis. A running quarterback makes everything much easier. You never have to force anything (which you seemed to do a bit against me) because if no one is wide open, you can just run right through the middle of the line, and if they put the spy on you, someone will come open.

You could also go with Tanico, 89 SAC, 83 MAC and 85 speed. You would have to abandon the deep ball though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement