Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deep Sea Angling in Wexford?

Options
  • 12-07-2012 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Myself and the missus are thinking of heading down to Wexford for a quiet weekend at the end of July, and we were told there's great deep sea fishing in Wexford. We're both keen at fishing, but I've never spent any considerable time in Wexford and wouldn't know where to begin.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Where to go and where to check out? Any charter websites to look at? I think the only problem is there's only two of us, I think that might work out expensive if we're chartering?

Anyhow any advise would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!
    -A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

There are quite a few charters in Kilmore Quay. If you ring around a week or so before, one of them may have a few free spots available one of the days you are down.
    http://www.fishinginireland.info/charterboats/wexford.htm

If you don't mind driving back up to Courtown, give Joe Byrne a shout.

Advertisement