Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lol

Options
  • 12-07-2012 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

jezHvAGFY.jpg
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Hello,

This is my complaint about a current Moderator on boards.ie , ( I would also like for actions to be taken with first him been banned for no reason)

I got a temp ban for no reason the first time, I then made an account saying I supported someone. He banned me again, So now 7 days has past I am back on my old account and went to the tele section with a nice post and I got banned again by the same mod.

Why hes doing this:
    He is an abusive angry bully. He needs to be stopped, He needs to be interviewed by RTE. Why is he been like this?, also When he banned me again (after temp ban from my first account (this one) he went on the thread saying ambient.air blah blah blah trying to get attention from the other people, so its clear its just out to bully and abuse me.

Our man in Havana is nothing but a cyber bully. , Our man in Havana you are an cyber bully. I also read some of your other posts and threads and all you seem to do is be an abusive bully piece of crap. You are a waste of human resource,PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE !

I got a PM from another nice mod, "Danny" explains what the matter is. I replied back to him and all is well, this is my main account and everything is now good but "Our man in Havana" went ahead and banned me again from the tele section for reason. He just banned me because it makes him feel better, hes an abusive person.
    Have you tried PMing the mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ambient.air

Have you tried PMing the mod?

Yes I did, I have already PMed him and he is just laughing at me.

Also, this is the only mod I am talking about (the bully)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=5620

Yes I did, I have already PMed him and he is just laughing at me.

Also, this is the only mod I am talking about (the bully)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=5620
    Try PM the mod again and explain that if your demands are not met, you'll be contacting Joe Duffy. :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I got a temp ban for no reason the first time, I then made an account saying I supported someone. He banned me again, So now 7 days has past I am back on my old account and went to the tele section with a nice post and I got banned again by the same mod.

Hi there. Just so I have this right before I start looking into your complaint, this account of yours was banned and you then opened a new account which was also banned, is that correct? What was the other account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

You were banned because you are a TV3/Play TV shill my son, those unfamiliar with the psychics live thread may not be aware of this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,507 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

If you're physic could you not have seen the ban coming and acted to avert it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Wait, what?

Has someone been speeding in a DeLorean here or what...

This is seriously old school feedback!

emot-munch.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Steve wrote: »
    Wait, what?

emot-munch.gif
    Shh, we don't want Overheal posting longcat pics again!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Steve wrote: »
    Wait, what?

emot-munch.gif
    I've missed this shit so much.
    PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE !
    leeeaave_187139060.jpg

yeah well you know what, i'm done. done !

cya all.

what a crappy place it is here, running software made in 1999 and overall what a dump this place is. no one here is nice and its just place to dump crap that no one cares about.

your all a bunch of ****ers.

cya

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

Why would anyone want to chat about that TV3 psychic bullshit??

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

cya all.

what a crappy place it is here, running software made in 1999 and overall what a dump this place is. no one here is nice and its just place to dump crap that no one cares about.

cya

Temperature is rising now, ambient is full of it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Adyx wrote: »
    Shh, we don't want Overheal posting longcat pics again!

*crosses fingers*

Please, please, just one more time, for old times' sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,136 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Can I just ban him?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,136 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

*crosses fingers*

http://www.nyan.cat/

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

cya all.

cya

You know what? I can't help but feel you just don't "get" Boards.ie. There is a certain culture, a certain way of doing things, a certain netiquette that just seems beyond you.

Requesting in the Site Development forum that we upgrade the software shows a spectacular lack of appreciation for what that kind of work involves. It's not just a matter of right-clicking and selecting "Update".

The fact that you spent the vast majority of your short time on this site in the TV3 Psychics thread also speaks volumes to me.

Don't forget, you have the option of closing your account for good if you are really unhappy with the place. Just click into your Control Panel, all the buttons you need are there.

And should you decide to register yet another account, we have a defined procedure for dealing with complaints of this nature. This is to ensure that it is a fair, open and transparent process and you can do that over here at the Help Desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Psychic TV's producers really need to stop posting on the Irish Psychics Live thread...

...that is who ambient.air is right? :P

Also you forgot to mention your other 20 accounts that you have created in order to avoid bans... not to mention that you keep using new IP addresses. You're not as dumb as you make yourself out to be.

We should not judge what we can not understand. Goodnight sweet prince.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

cya all.

cya

Switch off the light on the way out please;)

lol really believe the title?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

My a bunch of ****ers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

lol really believe the title?

Is that ambiant.air? niceperson1? nixit? lojul? thisiswhathap? float.07? nomorek? rukaw? I'm actually not sure which one I should call you. As promised in my PM to you as float.07, I've permanently sitebanned all your duplicate accounts.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

*crosses fingers*

Well if Overheal can't comply I'll have to step in; a feedback thread with out longcat when asked is just not right!

gw354h640.jpg

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Nody wrote: »
    Well if Overheal can't comply I'll have to step in; a feedback thread with out longcat when asked is just not right!

Image at http://xspblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/gw354h640.jpg

...and this serves what purpose???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    ...and this serves what purpose???

It's a nostalgia post for the way feedback used to be.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Nody wrote: »
    Ah well, seeing as this thread has gone to the dogs cats already, for the sake of the noobs, THIS is longcat... :D

pictures_longcat.jpg

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Orim wrote: »
    It's a nostalgia post for the way feedback used to be.

Ta muchly. Will have to browse old threads to try and find a meaning!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Ta muchly. Will have to browse old threads to try and find a meaning!
    There wasn't really any meaning to it, which was kind of the point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

God, I love Longcat.

He's just so... so long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

We should not judge what we can not understand. Goodnight sweet prince.

Teddy is right, we shouldn't judge what we can't under stand...we should BURN IT! BURN IT FOR THE WITCH IT IS!!!

Advertisement