Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blog name ideas

• 12-07-2012 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

I was thinking of setting up a beauty blog however I cannot come up with a catchy name for it! So far I thought BurntOrangeBeauty (due to my hair colour), FairestOfThemAll (due to my skin colour) BeautyBanter (I'm never really serious so!) sadly they've all been taken up :(

Any suggestions? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

I was thinking of setting up a beauty blog however I cannot come up with a catchy name for it! So far I thought BurntOrangeBeauty (due to my hair colour), FairestOfThemAll (due to my skin colour) BeautyBanter (I'm never really serious so!) sadly they've all been taken up :(

Any suggestions? :)

Why not use your boards name FueledByAisling? If nothing else the people on here will know its you? Might not be a bad idea to have the same name on everything?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

PlayGirl wrote: »
    Why not use your boards name FueledByAisling? If nothing else the people on here will know its you? Might not be a bad idea to have the same name on everything?

I've actually been using this name for everything for so long, I was thinking of having something new and not having people recognise me! Just notice somebody started a tumblr with this name haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

You could use one of those name generators :) Or take something you like like a song name and tweak it? After seeing about a million Memes with "I Haz A..." it was stuck in my head and I ended u working it into my own domain :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

Yeah Fueled by Aisling sounds good! My first one was smokeyeyes but then bought my own domain recently so changed over to Makeup Monster!

Advertisement