Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aussie Miracle Boost Shampoo + Lee Stafford Hair Treatment- good??

• 12-07-2012 11:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭

My hair is quite dry,thin and hasn't seem to be growing lately, so I've invested in some. Hair care products. In the chemist today I bought Aussie Miracle Boost shampoo and L'Oreal conditioner in the white bottle. Can anyone tell me if Aussie is a good shampoo? I was going to get their conditioner but couldn't find it. Also,I'm dithering as to whether get Lee Stafford Hair treatment but I think I'll give it a try!

Can anyone also recommend foods to eat that promote hair length and thickening and vitamins to take also? I've heard good things about the one for your hair and nails.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

I like Aussie products - but I don't like the smell! They leave my hair feeling soft and sliky and having talked to people about them, it seems to do the same for many people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭20260622

Hey OP,

I could have written your post myself :D
    I've recently invested in Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture shampoo and conditioner, it contains no sulphates which is in most shampoo to get the lathering when washing your hair.
    Sulphates strip your hair and if you shampoo too often, makes it dry and ultimately frizzy. So try and get something that has no sulphates for long term use. My hairdresser also suggested a leave in conditioner, i bought Schwarzkopf BC Colour save as I've recently had my hair coloured and want to try and retain the colour for as long as possible.

Try and lay off using hair straighteners and let your hair dry naturally as much as possible. Really hot water when your in the shower or bath is quite damaging to your hair too so if you can stand it, just as your about to get out of the shower or bath, blast your hair with cold water as it's supposed to help seal the cuticle and make your hair shiny :confused:

A weekly deep conditioning treatment is a good idea too, I haven't bought one yet as I'm trying to find a really good one before I part with my cash...hopefully my friend Google will help with my decision :D

Would love to know what sort of vitamins I could take that might help too!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I SWEAR by Lee Stafford "For Hair That Never Grows Past a Certain Length". It honestly is my favourite hair treatment of all time. Try it out, you won't regret it.

I used to love the Lee Stafford Sleepover too but they don't make it anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

I SWEAR by Lee Stafford "For Hair That Never Grows Past a Certain Length". It honestly is my favourite hair treatment of all time. Try it out, you won't regret it.

I love that name, does it actually make your hair grow longer or faster or what does it do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

What it does is strengthen it, so it's less likely to snap and it keeps it in good nick so they have to take less off when you get it trimmed. It's also meant to stimulate your follicles but I'm a bit skeptical about that....

I LOVE it though. I've been using it for well over 2 years and I've been able to keep my hair really long without it getting all split. Used to spend ages growing it out only to have to get 3 or 4 inches off the end at every cut coz it would be so split :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

(

+ 1 for this.

I've been using the Lee Stafford hair growth products for the last 2-3 months and they're great. The treatment in particular as vastly improved the condition of my hair, highly recommend it! They're three for two in Boots atm too :D.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

aussie miracle shampoo and aussie volume shampoo or aussie miracle moist - in fact all of them smell fantastic and do your head miles of good..i swear by them!better than bumble and bumble!

Advertisement