Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buck Rodgers (feeder) lyrics? drink cider form what?

Options
  • 28-01-2001 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

what do they say "Drink Cider from ????????? as they continue shouting the last syllable, I'm at a loss and in a heated argument about what it is, it isn't on feederweb, somebody tell me!!!!!!!!!

masaaki2.jpg

"Monkey Magic"
    [insert sentimental gibberish here]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Zapper

Aye tuff 1 this...i thought it was 'a lemon' but that makes very little sense...si i think its probably 'eleven' you know...'drink cider from eleven' ie. from eleven onwards....

vince.gif

I LiKe JaM.

[This message has been edited by Zapper (edited 28-01-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

Aye tuff 1 this...i thought it was 'a lemon' but that makes very little sense...si i think its probably 'eleven' you know...'drink cider from eleven' ie. from eleven onwards....

das funny, i thought it was a lemon as well. hmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

im almost sure its lemon too. redface.gif. listening to it now........yeah i says lemon. Lyrics not making sense in rock music?? whatever next....

prop6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

hmmm, lemon? sure sounds like it but i prefer "eleven", but even that doesn't satisfy me, anyone know a very good site for lyrics?

masaaki2.jpg

"Monkey Magic"
    [insert sentimental gibberish here]

i "happened" to be watching smash hits tv earlier today, and they gave it as being lemon in their lyrics thing all right. Case closed wink.gif

prop6.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭PostmanPat

Are ye deaf it's definately a LEMON. !!!

postpat.gif
    PostmanPat !

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

it is definitely LEMON!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bugler:
    i "happened" to be watching smash hits tv earlier today, and they gave it as being lemon in their lyrics thing all right. Case closed wink.gif
    </font>
    no we're not deaf. are you blind?!
    did u really need to drag up a thread that was 10 days or so without a post?!and was definetly done with?!
    sigh.

prop6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

are u a pompous spanner?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by the celtic tiger:
    it is definitely LEMON!</font>

well are u a simpleton who is only capable of repeating what has been said in prior posts? i wasnt even addressing you in my previous post, it wasnt you who dragged it up again by stating the obvious, you just regurgitated what had been said by me and said person before you.

prop6.gif

• Advertisement

well this is much more interesting than myquestion, go on, knock it to'em, show'em whose boss, yeah, yeah 20 dinarii on the short one with the lisp...

theCzar/Comrade deplores the removal of pic sigs, I don't care how many people they annoyed, I LOVE MONKEY MAGIC

but your question was answered.....over and over again.....

prop6.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

cider from a lemon I think. Im not sure though. Terrible unsure. In fact Im probably definately wrong.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bugler:
    but your question was answered.....over and over again.....

</font>

it sure was

/weep with appreciation

wink.gif

theCzar/Comrade deplores the removal of pic sigs, I don't care how many people they annoyed, I LOVE MONKEY MAGIC

Advertisement