Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom phone number not visible to others?

Options
  • 13-07-2012 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hello,

my phone number isn’t visible to others when I ring them. Could I change this so that it is visible? Thank you.

I remember opting not to have my phone number in the telephone directory when I filled in my online application. Is this why it’s not visible I wonder? I don’t mind it going in the directory in order to have the number visible to others.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

Thanks for that link johnboy1951. Reading that conversation, it would appear you can have your phone number visible but not have it in the phonebook. If this is possible, that is what I want to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

After ringing 1901 and requested the change. Should happen within 24 hours according to the agent.

Update: phone number is now visible to others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

After ringing 1901 and requested the change. Should happen within 24 hours according to the agent.

Update: phone number is now visible to others.

Hi,

I see the removal of the caller restriction order went through Ok

REF: 3243030CH

Let us know if there are any problems.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement