Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xen Tan Legs Disaster

• 13-07-2012 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi Girls,

Just looking for some advice, hopefully this has happened to someone out there and not just me! I got my very first spray tan done last night, the xen tan. I noticed last night when I was going to bed that there didn't seem to be any color on my legs so I thought it would develop over night.

However this morning, my feet and knees are tanned but nothing in between, it looks terrible! I phoned the salon and they told me to come back this evening and they will redo my legs again but I'm so nervous that it still won't come out on them. I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and wearing a dress to the knee so would be very noticeable if only top half is tanned!

Has this happened to anyone else? Did a second application sort it out?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Just seems like she didn't spray enough on the legs, if you go back they will just spray them again...they should turn out fine.

Enjoy the wedding :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Niamhy21

Thanks Tan11ie.. just my first time ever getting a spray tan so I might have panicked a bit, hopefully it will sort it out now this evening!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I agree with what tan11ie said, it should even out when they respray your legs. If it doesn't (and this is unlikely) you could apply some instant tan. L'Oreal Sublime is a good instant tan if you need it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Niamhy21 wrote: »
    Thanks Tan11ie.. just my first time ever getting a spray tan so I might have panicked a bit, hopefully it will sort it out now this evening!

That's terrible! Hopefully the won't respray you feet or knees!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Niamhy21

Hi Girls,

Thanks for your comments, thought I'd let you know how i got on. got my legs (not feet or knees) resprayed three more times (so 5 times in total) but alas once I hopped in the shower the next morning it totally washed off so in the end i had to use instant tan on my legs! for some reason it just wouldn't take to my legs, the beautician had never heard of this before either!

Strange but sure now i know I won't be spending on a spray tan again and will stick to instant :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Something similiar happened me with the Xen Tan mousse, it would not take on my legs at all completely washed off, tried 3 applications too.

Advertisement