Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Ballybane Industrial Estate

Options
  • 13-07-2012 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi I have an interview in the Glenrock Ballybane Industrial estate unit 5 on wednesday im getting to ballybane from eyre sqare on the bus can anyone give me directions to the industrial estate? the bus stops outside a housing estate. Looked on google maps but cant find directions and is the ballybane bus the right bus to take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Forum Requests

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's mentioned on this site
    http://www.galwaytransport.info/
    but maybe someone has the most up to date info since they've been changing routes around recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

The Ballybrit neighbourhood map shows you where the estate is.

Now there are traffic lights instead of roundabouts, the bus stop near Trappers Inn is probably a shorter walk, which means the 405 Ballybane bus. Though if it's raining, you could get quite wet, still.

The Ballybane Industrial Estate layout map shows you where Glenrock is within that. It's one where unit numbering is, umm, odd, so just look for the place you want.

Good luck with the interview.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bubblegum18

Hi JustMary thanks very much, im not very familiar with the city buses in Galway. Thanks for your help. Hope it works out 4 me on the day!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement