Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy CF (comfact flash) card

• 13-07-2012 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hey folk anyone know where I can pick one of these up?

I only need one around 32mb

or would anyone have one to loan/sell?

thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

32MB or 32GB?

How long do you need it for?

Camera stores, O'Connors being the cheapest, but depending on how long you need it for, you could borrow one of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭roseagra

32MB - small eh?! the one I have came with a piece of research equipment, I know I probably won't get one that small on the high street (online they are starting at around 4gb)

well if I had a loan of one for the weekend that would be fantastic, just trying to find out shipping times for sites right now.

Thanks!

You wouldn't get one that small anymore, I'd imadge you can get 2GB ones in town for about €30/€20

If its only for the weekend, The smallest I've got is 16GB - You could borrow that for the weekend if you need it. But I'd need it again for Monday :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Im pretty sure I have a 16mb one here handy from an old camera, that be any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I have an 8mb, 16mb, 32mb and 64mb all from an old broken camera so your welcome to have all or any of them if they're any good to you!

• Advertisement

Alan that would be epic!! I guess the 32mb since the one I have is 32mb too....are you offering them for loan or sale?

Thanks again! :D

ps big thanks to The Snipe for kindly loaning me his valued cf card (which is a good deal larger than 32mb) for the weekend to get me out of a hole.

Muchas gracias sir, will have it back to you asap

roseagra wrote: »
    Alan that would be epic!! I guess the 32mb since the one I have is 32mb too....are you offering them for loan or sale?

Thanks again! :D

Free to a good home!! :D Message me your number and I'll drop you a text, I can drop it to you this evening sometime if that suits!

Big thanks to Alan too, you have saved an impoverished postgrad money and shown how nice and cool people are! thanks! if you ever need a small van to move stuff, help with horses or windsurfing give me a shout :D

ps Phil thanks for the offer but the lads sorted me out!

Awkward moment when you have someone from boards knocking at your front door... Which then proceads to you getting locked out of the house :(

• Advertisement

Ya sorry about that! I'll repay you at some stage, at least I didn't have to put my first aid knowledge to use

Haha 's grand! :P Twas quite funny actually! Would only happen to me! :P But alteast now I can count to 10 in Japanese! :D

roseagra wrote: »
    Big thanks to Alan too, you have saved an impoverished postgrad money and shown how nice and cool people are! thanks! if you ever need a small van to move stuff, help with horses or windsurfing give me a shout :D

ps Phil thanks for the offer but the lads sorted me out!

No problem at all Rose! Glad I could help, and at least someone is getting some use out of them!!
    I might take you up on the windsurfing sometime, I always wanted to give it a go but havn't got round to it yet!! :D

Advertisement