Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

take unwanted stuff for free adds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

what ya got?!?!

GIMME GIMME GIMME!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

All your base are belong to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

ALSO TAKE COPPER OR LEAD JUST CALL TEXT OR MAIL ME

Takin' the harse t'Frahnce bassssssss..... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

I done a garage/house/shed clear out a couple of months ago, I rang one of the gumtree ads and was told someone would be out the next morning. They never turned up after I left everything out, all my junk ended up sitting outside for 3 days before I got someone to take it away. I rang 4 different ads in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

hi guy's im clearing out my shed and came across this im just wondering has anyone done this? and rang these guy's?

http://www.gumtree.ie/cp-general-in-dublin/i-take-all-unwanted-stuff-away-for-free-look-inside-393931825[/QUOTE]

*giggles*
    Well everyone deserves a break from cleaning I suppose :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

That's a lovely table.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I'm still worried at the amount of times the guys says "anything". It's like he'll do you a "favour" to get rid of a "problem"...shallow grave style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

and anything that i cant make a buck on ill swiftly chuck in the nearest ditch at the nearest quiet back road or entrance to field :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

http://www.freetradeireland.ie/

Your man will just sell the stuff. Thats a great site, used it many times. A young couple got a suite of furniture for there first house from us. Phone will be hopping once you put the ad up. Better that the stuff is used :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement