Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marina and The Diamonds Olympia 17th October

Options
  • 13-07-2012 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Marina and The Diamonds

Playing Olympia Dublin 17th October once again I dont think it was very advertised by MCD anyway tickets went on sale this morning.....

Priced at 27.90

Who's Going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hotjock

I'm going to this tonight. it is timed for 19.00. Anyone know is that doors open time or concert time? I emailed Olympia and they replied rather condescendingly ;
    Hi Joe,

You can find all the info regarding stage times for Marina & The Diamonds on our website.
    Here's the link
    Regards,
    Paul

but of course it doesn't answer my question.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hotjock

I'm going to this tonight. it is timed for 19.00. Anyone know is that doors open time or concert time? I emailed Olympia and they replied rather condescendingly ;
    Hi Joe,

You can find all the info regarding stage times for Marina & The Diamonds on our website.
    Here's the link
    Regards,
    Paul

but of course it doesn't answer my question.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ridonkulous

That is the doors opening time.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭van damme

Hi hotjock, I'm going as well and looking forward to it.
    Doors are open at 7pm. The support act is Elaine Mai and she's on about 8pm, with Marina & The Diamonds due on stage around 9pm.
    Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ridonkulous

What a woman!! Great gig too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

This gig was amazing!! AMAZING!!

Advertisement