Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KJW M700, Taurus pt24/7 nbb co2, WE high capa dragon, KJW S&W PD1911 Co2

Options
  • 13-07-2012 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm a bit of a collector but I recently had my first skirmish and want to get more into that so I'm looking to trade some of my guns for gear/aegs.

I'm looking for AEGs, try me if you have one.

Not looking for
    any support weapons, AKs, MP7s, full length G3 variants or snipers (AR variants and interesting models considered).
    not looking to splash out cash but for the right trade I will add cash to the deal.
    No Pistols please, I have too many.

Interested in King arms M4s, AEG SCARs, TAVOR and other interesting guns so try me.
    Would also consider an MP9 gbb as I am quite fond of the TMP.
    Ideally with batteries/mags.
    Would like an ICS or TM sig551/2 series aeg also.

I have a TM G-spec, TM AUG, WE SCAR black and a tan version so not looking for them.

Have a few guns to trade, all firing below the 1j mark.

Will update with pics later.

KJW M700
    Bought here last year and have plinked it twice since, 1 previous owner.
    As new condition.
    1 mag and 3-9x42 illuminated scope, comes with original box. would sell for €150

KJW S&W PD1911 CO2 with tanio koba grip, 1 mag CO2.
    RIF in used but good condition.
    The mag valve is causing problems venting but I'm sorting it out as it either needs an o-ring or new valve. The gun itself is firing perfectly as confirmed with the compatible green gas we high capa mag. mag doesn't leak otherwise.

WE high capa 5.1 silver dragon with 1 green gas mag but CO2 compatible, I bought this here a while back off a guy who never used it and I have put two mags through it since and kept it maintained and clean so this is in as new condition and leak free and comes with original box. €90

KWC Taurus PT24/7 NBB CO2 with one mag, very slow leak in the mag but would not impact lifetime in a day skirmish (skirmished once last week and it performed perfectly). As new condition. Comes with original box and CO2 mag allen key €55

I'm based in Greystones

Collection/meetup prefered considering trade, but I'm flexible and can post for the right deal (don't drive though so can't get far myself).

More pics HERE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭BAZZx99

trade a sa1 with a upgraded trigger mechanism

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

Thanks for the interest but no thanks.
    If you read the OP you'll see I'm not looking for snipers bar AR variants.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 CQC

Interested in cash for the NBB by any chance?

CQC wrote: »
    Interested in cash for the NBB by any chance?
    Would prefer to use it as part trade but would take €55.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

How would u like a Tokyo Marui SIG 552 Commando?

• Advertisement

Leeroy! wrote: »
    How would u like a Tokyo Marui SIG 552 Commando?
    That would interest me, condition, pics, mags, batteries?
    What would you be looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭The Original Pacman

i know u said u have too many pistols but would u consider trading the 5.1 dragon for a co2 desert eagle?

i know u said u have too many pistols but would u consider trading the 5.1 dragon for a co2 desert eagle?

Thanks for the interest but no thanks.

PICS, can't get em to show on the main post when I edit.
    Still have to get a pic of the M700 but I don't have the time at the moment.

WE High capa Dragon 5.1
    [URL="https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/232645/213156.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

KJW S&W PD1911 CO2
    213157.jpg

Taurus PT24/7 CO2 NBB

213158.jpg

More pics linked on main post.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭derek84

any pics off the kjw m700 ples

• Advertisement

derek84 wrote: »
    any pics off the kjw m700 ples

I will stick a picture up later, I had to head out and didn't have the time to unpack it etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

Hi are you selling the hi-capa dragon? If so how much? Thanks

CAVEMAN_69 wrote: »
    Hi are you selling the hi-capa dragon? If so how much? Thanks

WE High Capa for €90 plus postage if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭ramboo

offer asking on hi-capa dragon...where you based....as you said can be use either green gas or CO2??? with box?? as seen in the picture no marks??? thanks

Cant check post till evening coz im working, maybe tomorrow morning or evening ( just to inform) thanks, zerohamster

ramboo wrote: »
    Cant check post till evening coz im working, maybe tomorrow morning or evening ( just to inform) thanks, zerohamster

Offer accepted.
    It is as new. original box comes with it, runs on either CO2 or green gas and there isn't a mark or wear on it.
    I am based in Greystones, Co. Wicklow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

hay Zerohamster- any intrest in this for the KJW 700 ?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056698800

Jelly 292 wrote: »
    hay Zerohamster- any intrest in this for the KJW 700 ?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056698800

Thanks for the interest but no thanks, more so looking for AEGs mainly. Nice gun though!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Player of Games

How much for the 1911?

• Advertisement

How much for the 1911?

Bought it here in it's current state for €40 so if bought before I sort the mag out then €40 is only fair (even though it's worth more) and I won't drop the price lower as all it needs is a new mag valve. If I sort the mag out I will be looking for €75 as it will be a complete package.

I have tested this properly with another mag and the gun itself functions perfectly with great blowback.

So there is nothing wrong with the pistol itself (works fine with other mags)? Just the mag it came with?

I'll offer 40 on the pistol as long as the above it true.

Adding 35 for a repaired mag doesn't make sense as they are 30 new? But I'll give 20 after you repair it if you want. I'm happy just buying new mags.

So there is nothing wrong with the pistol itself (works fine with other mags)? Just the mag it came with?

I'll offer 40 on the pistol as long as the above it true.

Adding 35 for a repaired mag doesn't make sense as they are 30 new? But I'll give 20 after you repair it if you want. I'm happy just buying new mags.

It works perfectly with other mags and offer of 40 accepted.
    If I still have the WE high capa by the time you are buying I can show you, if the high capa sells before then I will be able to take a video of it firing with the WE high capa mag and show you that it is functioning fine.

It isn't a complete set at the moment (ie cannot function without a mag) and would be harder to sell on it's own so I have a low price for asking as an incentive to buy as is.
    It would sell pretty easily at the €75 asking price (they are ~200 new as far as I could find) with a working mag but I would have to spend time and money on it so if someone buys the gun before I spend more time and money on it they save money for less convenience of not having a complete mag and gun set/having to get a mag if you get me :)

Where are you based by the way? to PMs?

to pm's Zerohamter???

I'm sorry zerohamster but I'm going to withdraw my offer. I'm trying to build a world war 2 style set up and your 1911 just doesn't look right for that. Thanks for the good price though.

I'm sorry zerohamster but I'm going to withdraw my offer. I'm trying to build a world war 2 style set up and your 1911 just doesn't look right for that. Thanks for the good price though.

No problem, I understant it's quite a modern looking version. Thanks for the interest and good luck in the hunt for one!

Depending on when I put an order in I think I'm going to go and get a new valve for the magif it doesn't sell as is within a day or two. Asking price will be the higher amount to reflect the set being sold as a working set.

WE High capa sold pending meeting ramboo today. All other items still available.

WE High capa sold pending meeting ramboo today. All other items still available.

WE High Capa sold to ramboo. Nice meeting you and good luck with the pistol!

• Advertisement

Very nice pistol>> AAA+++ condition, nice to deal with Zerohamster

Advertisement