Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KJW M700, Taurus pt24/7 nbb co2, WE high capa dragon, KJW S&W PD1911 Co2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭cathalomurchu

I'll trade you a KWA MP9R with 1 mag. Never skirmished with it. Put about 5-10 mags through it. For the WE hi-cappa and the M700? Hows that sound? :)

I'm sorry zerohamster but I'm going to withdraw my offer. I'm trying to build a world war 2 style set up and your 1911 just doesn't look right for that. Thanks for the good price though.

I have a chrome 1911A1 with 2 mags no leaks 110?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

I'll trade you a KWA MP9R with 1 mag. Never skirmished with it. Put about 5-10 mags through it. For the WE hi-cappa and the M700? Hows that sound? :)

I sold the WE high Capa today unfortunately but I still have the M700 and could trade you that and the KJW PD1911 for the mp9 as I quite like the MP9.

sound good?

I sold the WE high Capa today unfortunately but I still have the M700 and could trade you that and the KJW PD1911 for the mp9 as I quite like the MP9.

sound good?

I would be more than willing if you could get the mag fixed or do something with it.

Great, sounds good!

I was talking to a friend who works on gbbs and aegs and he said you can order the valves through kj themselves so I would be more than happy to do that to get the mag up to shape if that sealed the deal.

To PMs?

• Advertisement

Great, sounds good!

I was talking to a friend who works on gbbs and aegs and he said you can order the valves through kj themselves so I would be more than happy to do that to get the mag up to shape if that sealed the deal.

To PMs?

I'll get back to you through a PM tomorrow.

Cathalomurchu has pulled out of the trade, kjw m700 and pd1911 are still available.

Bump, any trades? offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭deadwards

any interest in an asg gl-06 grenade launcher for the m700?

deadwards wrote: »
    any interest in an asg gl-06 grenade launcher for the m700?

No thanks but thanks for the interest. Anything else for trade?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭deadwards

no unfortunately not i have trimmed down my collection and the grenade launcher is all i have left to let go of :(

deadwards wrote: »
    no unfortunately not i have trimmed down my collection and the grenade launcher is all i have left to let go of :(
    No Worries, feel free to take it for asking though as it's not just up for trade :D

bump

Bump! Looking for a quick sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

Hey,
    Was chatting to my mate after your enquiry and he is willing to trade the RM SIG for an M4.
    Over to you buddy :D

Leeroy! wrote: »
    Hey,
    Was chatting to my mate after your enquiry and he is willing to trade the RM SIG for an M4.
    Over to you buddy :D

Cheers for that, the only m4 I have is a kwa/asg m4a1 I got yesterday but I would have to think about it :)

Cheers for that, the only m4 I have is a kwa/asg m4a1 I got yesterday but I would have to think about it :)

I'd u buy it on here? If so can you send me a link (just being nosey) he's got a few extra bits and pizzas with it so it may interest you

I'd u buy it on here? If so can you send me a link (just being nosey) he's got a few extra bits and pizzas with it so it may interest you

Here's the link: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056708287

hmmm that is interesting, what comes with it?
    The one thing I have noticed so far is the mag is a bit tight fitting (battleaxe high cap) but the seller said it doesn't misfeed although I probably would just use a different mag (it does operate correctly though).

Here's the link: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056708287

hmmm that is interesting, what comes with it?
    The one thing I have noticed so far is the mag is a bit tight fitting (battleaxe high cap) but the seller said it doesn't misfeed although I probably would just use a different mag (it does operate correctly though).

Discovered that the gun didn't fire semi and when I checked the gearbox had the common crack along the front (so much for no problems) but the seller sorted me out. I'm just going to get a new gearbox (if I can afford it) and use it myself as it would be too much money and work to put in and just get rid of it.
    If he is interested in mp5s I have a G&G mp5 with 2 metal high cap and a double highcap mag I could trade instead?

Just an update on these.

I am withdrawing the two remaining pitols due to no interest.

The KJ M700p is still up for sale with the 3-9x40mm scope, 1 mag and original box. €150 in total

• Advertisement

Discovered that the gun didn't fire semi and when I checked the gearbox had the common crack along the front (so much for no problems) but the seller sorted me out. I'm just going to get a new gearbox (if I can afford it) and use it myself as it would be too much money and work to put in and just get rid of it.
    If he is interested in mp5s I have a G&G mp5 with 2 metal high cap and a double highcap mag I could trade instead?

Yeah he only mentioned that he liked the look of the MP5's - do you have a link to it or yet to put it up? is it possible on here to communicate without the existence of a thread (I'm not too sure about some of the rules on here to be honest) :p

Yeah he only mentioned that he liked the look of the MP5's - do you have a link to it or yet to put it up? is it possible on here to communicate without the existence of a thread (I'm not too sure about some of the rules on here to be honest) :p

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056613972
    I bought the mp5 off the thread there.
    The rules dictate non off thread dealing so we can't communicate off thread until a deal is agreed upon although I'm not sure how that works for items not on thread. Either way, best to err on the side of caution.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056613972
    I bought the mp5 off the thread there.
    The rules dictate non off thread dealing so we can't communicate off thread until a deal is agreed upon although I'm not sure how that works for items not on thread. Either way, best to err on the side of caution.

agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭MrTime

is it too late to offer 80 both pistols

cash
    meet weekend

MrTime wrote: »
    is it too late to offer 80 both pistols

cash
    meet weekend

Sorry, Pistols are withdrawn from sale/trade.
    Thanks for your interest though.

Bump

Bump!

Bump! Any sig 552s or trade?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭max payne

120 offered for m700 collected

• Advertisement

€120 without the scope or €145 with scope collected.

Advertisement