Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap HP ink cartridges

Options
  • 13-07-2012 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    im sure this has been asked many times already at this stage but I'm just looking for the cheapest ink cartridges for my HP DeskJet 1050 (doesnt have to be the official HP stuff).

HP 301 is what im looking for. Found this site but just thought i'd ask before ordering to see if theres anything cheaper. Thanks guys :):)

http://www.ink2u.co.uk/ink-cartridges/hp/hp-deskjet-series/hp-deskjet-1050

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭dorkacle

I know the official ones are about 20 quid in Tesco's, 25 for the colour. Think their own brand version is about 5 quid cheaper each as well.

That website is still cheaper tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Before anyone would suggest it: do NOT order from inkjet.ie
    Myself and friends have had bad experiences with them; not working refilled cartridges...

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭JADMIX

I have used these guys before, I didnt buy the originals but their own ones (something like 70-90 % more ink in the cartridge)
    3.95 max postage or you can collect
    i think yours are €12 for the black
    https://www.inkmaestro.ie/search/?search=HP+301+

i bought HP 364XL black plus the 3 coloured ones for my printer. they have worked as good as the originals

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

I bought from Ink Maestro a good few times. Order today, delivered by courier the following morning. I am living in the west of Ireland Great service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Another vote for Ink Maestro

• Advertisement
Advertisement