Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name plaque

Options
  • 13-07-2012 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi all
    Im looking for a name plaque for a little girls bedroom - her sister has one which is a horse head and has the name underneath, i was hoping to get one the same as it. I have searched online but all i can find are 'cartoonish' type ones (pink, etc)
    Anybody know of where i might get this?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

TraceyH wrote: »
    Hi all
    Im looking for a name plaque for a little girls bedroom - her sister has one which is a horse head and has the name underneath, i was hoping to get one the same as it. I have searched online but all i can find are 'cartoonish' type ones (pink, etc)
    Anybody know of where i might get this?
    Thanks

Hi there,

Ah I know all to well the importance of what you are looking for. My own personalised plaque arrived as a present when I was 2 (so I am told) from one of my grand-mothers from Lourdes.

Just two queries:
    - I presume you've looked on the current one for a company name or brand that you could google and possibly contact?
    - Have you tried any local plaque or trophy shops as they could either be an option or able to point you in a direction either in person to purchase or a website they may be able to recommend for you?

Just some queries as I know something like this will almost certainly take pride of place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 TraceyH

Thanks for your reply! Yes will definitely take pride of place! No name or anything on the current one. I didnt think about trying a a trophy shop - will chance that and see - thanks :)

Advertisement