Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need A Ferret Cage!!

• 13-07-2012 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hey, just wondering if anyone, by any teeny chance, has a ferret cage for sale?
    I need to move my two to a bigger cage but I'm finding it so hard to find decent cage. I've tried Gumtree, Buy & Sell and Donedeal but I'm not having any luck.
    :confused:

Comments

Funny enough yes . I will pm you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Are you searching just for ferret cage on these sites?
    Widen you search by just typing cage, or small animal cage, chinchilla cage etc.
    I got a great second hand explorer cage on dd at a great price, but it did take some searching to find.
    Also try Adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Whereabouts are you?

I bought the Furet Tower from Zooplus for my rats but I don't use the ferret tunnels and water feeder that came with it. You are welcome to have them! Postage would be pretty cheap as they are all light plastic.

Boomerang

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 MrsCreepers

Thank you so much! I'm in Mayo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Okey dokey, I'll box them up and see what the postage would be and let you know. If you're happy to send a postal order for just the postage I'd be delighted to see them put to use! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ferretone

I lost mine to old age, cancer and cardiomyopathy last year. I have a ferplast furet going begging. I never kept them in it as it's really too small, actually just gave them a ferret-proofed room in the house, as well as letting them run around the whole house for a couple hours a day. But you might be able to use the furet along with other offers to help make their space, and you're welcome to have it if you like. Pm me if interested, I'm in Leitrim.

I'll pay for the stuff too, not just the postage.

Ferretone : Thank you so much for the offer. I think I've found a cage now though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ferretone

Good to hear, all the best, hope they like it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

OP, just a point to note for future reference, no money is permitted to change hands on boards. If people offer you something for free, bite the hand off them, but people aren't allowed to ask you for money.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement