Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

middle east

Options
  • 13-07-2012 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hello all
    So Im getting married in June 2013 and I am considering the middle east for work after that. Im a secondary teacher with four years teaching aborad and here. My partner has EFL experience too and is not a qualified teacher here. Would we get work out there together? It would be great to hear from people considering this or people who are there at the mo. Were not looking for lots of nightlife so much as money we can save to travel or just to save!! Where is best to go I hear Dubai is saturated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

You would have no trouble getting a job in Bahrain. It is one of the most relaxed and liberal of the Gulf countries. I know a few teachers here and they have their pick of jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Any job site you could recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hootanany wrote: »
    Any job site you could recommend

Monster Gulf is about the only one I know of

Advertisement