Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Mobile Phone

Options
  • 13-07-2012 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Mind is set on buying a new phone.

Have narrowed down the choices to either the HTC One V or Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus.

Anyone have any suggestions/advice?

Comments

Out of those two, I would go for the One V.
    They are very similar spec wise, but the One V has a better battery and has the newer Ice-Cream-Sandwich version of Android compared to the Gingerbread version on the the Samsung. Also I'd recommend seeing them both in real-life, you might find one feels better than the other in your hand.
    Also check out the Sony Xperia U, similar specs as the above phones but cheaper.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭carbon nanotube

BioDylan wrote: »
    Mind is set on buying a new phone.

Have narrowed down the choices to either the HTC One V or Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus.

Anyone have any suggestions/advice?

the one x.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Also I'd recommend seeing them both in real-life, you might find one feels better than the other in your hand.
    +1 there really is no substitute for checking both phones out in a shop.

Advertisement