Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 to €500 in 1 Week.

Options
  • 13-07-2012 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭

Just doing this for a bit of fun for however long it lasts. Basically just start out with a tenner, and go full bank on every bet until I reach my target. Odds will be very low for the most part.

I've no rules for the challenge really - except to try and not go too fast and try avoid stupid bets!

I know the charter says no in-play bets are allowed, but I am willing to post a screenshot of any bet I make on request.

Hopefully this won't end too soon...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Good luck, on Verdasco myself but in a different market :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

1) F.Verdasco vs. A.Kuznetsov.
    €10 - F.Verdasco to win @1.22.

Quarter final of the Studena Croatia Open. Fernando Verdasco should have too much for his opponent.

Deleted the original post with the bet and reposted as I got the price wrong and I don't like editing log posts.
    kryogen wrote: »
    Good luck, on Verdasco myself but in a different market :)

Cheers. Hopefully he gets the job done nice and easy.

:)

Fernando Verdasco won comfortably: 6-2, 6-2.

2) Sheriff Tiraspol vs. FC Costuleni.
    61 minutes, 2-0.
    €12.22 - Under 4.5 goals @1.11.

**** me. I'll admit this is very embarrassing.

Sherrif scored in the 89th minute and then again with a penalty in added time. Won 5-0.

Fail of a thread. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement